- Museum Learning
- Exploring our Museums
Exploring our Museums
Family Coach to London: Saturday 4th March 2023
Allowing families within our Trust to enjoy the best London museums! One fantastic offer, three amazing museums! Free seats for your family on a coach to Exhibition Road in London. Available to families with children at The Langley Academy Primary, The Langley Heritage Primary Academy and The Langley Academy. Seats are limited so early booking advised.
- You can see the Museum of Natural History, The Science Museum and the V&A.
- Travel is free.
- Entrance to the museums is free.
- Depart 9am, arrive in London around 10am.
- Depart London 3pm and back in Langley around 4pm.
Book on Parentpay
- Booking opens Friday 10th February. Click here: ParentPay
- Entrance to the museums is free. We recommend you book in advance on their websites.
- Take a packed lunch. The Science Museum and the Museum of Natural History both have indoor spaces for you to eat them.
If you have children at more than one academy in the Trust, please book all the seats you need only once!
- Must see: Engine Hall, Exploring Space, Making the Modern World,
- Who am I? Flight and Launchpad. (NOTE you pay extra for Launchpad and other interactives)
- Events: Imax cinema and Wonderlab require paid tickets. Some free workshops.
- Food: There are cafes, but there are also picnic areas in the Basement and 3rd floor.
- Access: Book wheelchairs: 0870 8704868. Large print maps available at Ticket desks.
The Natural History Museum
- Must see: The blue whale, the giant sloth, over 2000 fossils.
- Events: Explorer backpacks.
- Food: There are a variety of cafes/restaurants and a picnic area.
- Access: Large print maps at the Information Desk, wheelchairs from the Cloak Rooms
- Must see: Puppets, circuses, plays and films at the theatre and performance gallery. Over 3000 jewels in the jewellery gallery.
- Events: Free backpacks and trails. Temporary exhibitions require tickets.
- Food: The café serves a variety of hot and cold food and drink.