The Arbib Education Trust offers:
- Access to a wide range of discounts and savings through a partnership with Sodexo. This entitles you to discounts available at cinemas, days out, holidays, 6 major supermarkets, 100+ high street chains, diy stores, 26 restaurant chains and 42 entertainment venues. You will have access to instant offers, reloadable cards and e-vouchers.
- Benenden healthcare at a reduced rate with a Trust contribution. This complements the NHS by offering you speedy access to private healthcare when you’re facing a wait. If waiting lists are over three weeks for diagnostic tests or five weeks for treatment/surgery then you have access to private facilities. There is also 24/7 GP access over the telephone and through eConsultations.
- An Employee Assistance Programme that offers information through a website on a range of areas and telephone and online counselling.
- A Wellbeing Group who meet on a regular basis. The group consists of teaching and non-teaching staff. Staff Wellbeing is very important to us.
- A subsidised Christmas Party is offered to all staff across the Trust.
- Flu vaccinations are offered every autumn to all staff across the Trust.
- Free car parking.
- Working in a very modern environment.
- Onsite Nursery for children over 3 years (based at The Langley Academy Primary School/The Langley Heritage Primary)
- School place for your child with 2 years’ service within the Trust